Thursday, November 24, 2016

Myth/Folklore Improvements

As a whole I have really enjoyed this class, it has been very fun and interesting. It has definitely helped me take time away from all my business classes and express my creative ideas. 

I really like the idea of having a planning week instead of a review. I think reviewing is definitely important, but I think planning would help the students have something to work towards rather than have them just look back at what they did. I also really like the idea of a story planning option, so definitely continue that. I only used it once but it was nice when I had a busy week in other classes that I could just plan out what I was going to write and then put it all together next week. I think audio recording would be pretty fun too. I definitely like listening better than reading so that might help some people, but this one is probably optional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment